DTA 3050 Adtec Digital Turn Around Router
- Conditional Access:
The DTA-3050 provides DVBCSA and BISS encryption and AES conditional access encrypt capabilities. DVB-CSA encryption is availableas fixed key BISS or Simulcrypt based interfaces compatible with most major DVB-CSA CAS vendors. AES encryption includes support for Adtec's OST for Transport and Verimatrix VCAS for residential set top and computer-based decryption.
- Aggregation of ASI, or IP based SPTS or MPTS Services:
The DTA-3050 provides ten ASI input ports enabling it to aggregate locally encoded SPTS or re-muxed MPTS from encoders, receivers, video servers or other devices providing MPEG 2 Transport via ASI and IP, or SMPTE310 and IP.
Gigabit Ethernet distribution of digital television services includes MPTS, SPTS over UDP for Set Top, or computer decoding and MPTS over UDP for bundled distribution (Digital Simulcast).
Three port mirrored ASI output interface provides integration with traditional distribution methods including Cable, Satellite, and Terrestrial.
An optional 2 port mirrored SMPTE-310 output interface provides integration with ATSC distribution.
- Flexible Con guration & Control:
Controlling and configuring the DTA-3050 is easy. Whether using the integrated front panel keypad and LCD, Terminal or remote Web page interface.
- DTV Electronic Program Guide:
Create and upload your own program listings for distribution over ATSC, DVB, and IPTV applications using our webhosted DTVGuide electronic program guide generator service. A very economical way to instantly begin sending EIT data, DTVGuide requires no additional equipment when paired with the DTA and its built-in EIT injection carousel. The DTA fetches EIT data which has been uploaded to DTVGuide over the internet, and immediately begins to inject the data into the transport stream.
Digital television service operators wishing to aggregate and process MPEG, ATSC, Digicypher, or DVB based services for traditional (satellite, cable, terrestrial) services will find the DTA ideal. It boasts 10 ASI inputs. Each supporting wire speed, a three-way mirrored ASI output, GIGE, and optional SMPTE-310. Redundancy for ASI and SMPTE- 10 is supported with an intelligent built in relay-bypassed switch. The DTA-3050 is IPTV and BBTV ready today, it supports multicast and unicast configurations including SPTS/UDP, MPTS/UDP, MPEG and DVB tables. Encryption support includes DVB-CSA with Ethernet Simylcrypt, AES for use with Simylcrypt compatible Conditional Access management Servers (CAS) vendors. The DTA 3050 is ideal for traditional and next generation television networks.
• Telco IPTV / Broadband IPTV: Cost-effective and reliable delivery of video, audio and data services to an unlimited number of consumer set top boxes or PC/MAC clients on an IP network.
• Satellite Digital TV: Aggregate video, audio and data services, process services, inject tables, encrypt and pass them via ASI or IP to modulators supporting traditional DVBS and the emerging DVBS2 or other satellite distribution method.
• Terrestrial Digital TV: Aggregate video, audio and data services, process services, inject tables, encrypt them and pass them via ASI or IP to modulators supporting ATSC, DVBT, DVBH, DMB, or other terrestrial distribution method.
• Cable Digital TV: Aggregate video, audio and data services, process services, inject tables, encrypt them and pass them via ASI or IP to modulators supporting traditional DVBC (Annex A, B, C) distribution method.
• IP over MPEG 2 Transport: Delivery of IP data services to set top boxes or computers over MPEG-2 transport using IP encapsulation.