- Automatic SD and HD detection
- AVC 422 Video encoding
- Sixteen (16) channels of phase aligned audio encoding
- Time Code, Captions, Teletext and other VBI support
- Redundant Power Supplies
- Front Panel, Web UI, SNMP control and monitoring
- DVBS/S2 modulation with IF or L-Band
- Modulation modes from QPSK to 32APSK
- ASI and IP Transport (IP supports SMPTE 2022 FEC)
In the blink of a human eye you can now send contribution quality HD video around the globe using IP based networks, or ASI Fiber or DVBS/S2 satellite delivery. Adtec’s Super-low delay EN-91 DSNG contribution encoder/modulator combines high-efficiency AVC 4:2:2 compression with lightning-fast processing for flexible delivery of video for time sensitive and bandwidth-limited applications. Paired with Adtec’s RD60 IRD, the EN-91 can deliver HD Video and sixteen channels of audio with an end-to-end latency under 100 milliseconds.
The EN-91 supports high definition and standard definition MPEG 4 AVC/H.264 video with 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 chroma sampling. It boasts up to eight-pairs of audio, TimeCode, Captions, Teletex, AFD and more are also standard features. Audio pass-through support includes PCM, DolbyE (16 and 20 Bit), Dolby AC3 (2.0 and 5.1). The EN-91 supports redundant AC power supplies, enhanced control and monitoring via front-panel, SNMP and browser. The EN-91 allows concurrent encoding and streaming to IP, ASI and L-Band or IF DVBS/S2. The DVBS/S2 modulator modes support QPSK up to 32APSK based on software licenses.